We need your help to run a safe, warm place to change the lives of homeless adults.
If you can give a little, we can give a lot, here’s how:
- A warm welcome and good company
- Two nutritious, hot meals 3 times a week including a delicious Christmas dinner
- A chance to shower, freshen up, get clean clothes, use a washer/dryer and have a hair cut
- A health check and treatment from a local Nurse
- Advice with mental health and addiction problems
- Expert help with housing, employment and benefits
- A way out of homelessness for good through our year round mentoring, training, education and activity programmes.
Our support centre is open 3 days a week all year round. We want to continue supporting the homeless through the festive season and beyond, but we are reliant on donations to do so. Please join our homeless at Christmas campaign and give whatever you can: