We need your support to help us to change lives and help people out of homelessness. We rely on donations to provide support, advice, training and activities to everyone who comes to us for help. All of our services and activities are provided to the homeless free of charge. We welcome donations of money, clothing, food, toiletries and household items.
We are indebted to the people who have helped us to help others’ by their generous giving and support – we’re making a difference because of them!
This Christmas we are encouraging people to give locally to make a lasting change. You can gift some homeless relief to help us to help people in crisis through the festive season and beyond. You can donate via our dedicated fundraising page or by using PayPal or bank transfer (below). Thank you.
- One-off or Regular Financial Giving
We love to receive regular direct debit and standing order donations. It’s the most helpful donation we could receive as it directly funds the life changing services we provide which are aimed at ending homelessness. Please contact your bank/building society to set up the instruction using the details below and please get in touch and let us know so that we can keep you informed and acknowledge your gift:
One off donations can also be made either via bank transfer or through Paypal (it may take 30 days to reach us, but we will acknowledge it when it arrives). Alternatively, you can also send a cheque payable to ‘Shiloh Rotherham’ to 15 Station Road, Masbrough, Rotherham, S60 1HN.
- One-off Fundraising and Events
If you want to arrange your own event, please do! Let us know what you are doing, when you are doing it and we’ll help raise awareness. We can also give you poster templates, branded vests, logos, collection buckets and tins. You can also click here to download one of our Shiloh Sponsorship Forms
- Gift Aid
This really makes a difference for us! You can boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate. Click here to download our gift aid form which you can email or post back to us so that we can claim extra funds from the government.
Donate Clothing & Goods
- Christmas Gift Box – Would you like to donate an item towards our Christmas Box appeal? We have a specific list of items we’re looking for so that our volunteers can make up Christmas boxes, Welcome boxes, and New Home boxes. If you have any of the items on this list https://bit.ly/shilohbox please drop them off at our Support Centre. Thank You.
- Clothing – You can donate 24/7 using our clothing bank. We welcome all clothing, shoes/trainers, bags, towels, sheets and blankets. We particularly need good condition branded clothing. We always keep a good stock of free clothing for our guests to have whenever they need them. We also sell some of these items on eBay to raise funds to cover the centre’s running costs – this project involves our guests, who can volunteer their time and learn how to prepare, photograph, list online and post/package items for sale. All valuable skills in preparation for their new future.
- Goods – There are specific items that we can use that really bless our guests. If you have any of the items on our Winter 2021 list then please drop them off at our visitor porch during our opening times. We are unable to collect donations or accept bulky items (e.g. furniture).
- eBay – eBay for Charity is a simple way to support Shiloh while buying and selling items on eBay. If you’re selling you can choose to donate a percentage of your sales (for more information, visit the eBay for Charity website). If you’re buying things from eBay then why not browse our Shiloh Rotherham eBay page?
Leave a Gift in Your Will
We rely heavily on voluntary donations to provide support, advice, training and activities to everyone who comes to us for help. A gift in your will, large or small, would make a real difference to our work.
We have teamed up with Bequeathed who offer free wills and valuable advice. Their simple and convenient service allows you to make the right will for you in the way that best suits you – online, face to face or over the phone. You can take the first step by starting their online interview at any time. The detailed guidance throughout the process will help you to consider everything you need to think about when making a will, and to identify any issues where expert legacy advice could be valuable. To start making your will online now, just click here or click the banner to visit Bequeathed
Shiloh Rotherham – A place of Support