We rely heavily on voluntary donations to provide support, advice, training and activities to everyone who comes to us for help.
All of our services are free of charge including food, drink and laundry services. Any donation no matter how small is greatly appreciated. As you can see from the list below, there many ways you can contribute.
Your help is appreciated by so many
We desperately need your support to help us to change lives and help people out of homelessness.
- Financial Giving
If you would like to make a regular donation
We are indebted to the people who have helped us to help others’ by their generous giving and support – we’re making a difference because of them!
We love to receive direct debit and standing order donations. It’s the most helpful donation we could receive as it directly funds the services we provide which are aimed at ending homelessness. Please contact your bank/building society to set up the instruction using the following details:
Shiloh Rotherham, CAF Bank Ltd, 25 Kings Hill Ave, Kings Hill, West Malling ME19 4JQ.
Sort Code — 40-52-40
Account No — 00031446
- Gift Aid
This really makes a difference for us! You can boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate. Click here to view our gift aid form which you can email or post back to us so that we can claim extra funds from the government.
- Make a one-off donation
If you feel you could make a one-off or regular donation, or even do a sponsored challenge, please click on one of the Virgin Money Giving or Paypal buttons and donate any amount.
Alternatively, please use your mobile phone and text ‘SHIL00 £5’ to 70070 (that’s SHIL then two zeros). You can also send a cheque payable to ‘Shiloh Rotherham’ to 15 Station Road, Masbrough, Rotherham, S60 1HN.
If you would like to help the homeless at Shiloh this Christmas, then the best way to do that is by supporting our ‘Homeless at Christmas’ campaign through Virgin Giving.
We rely on community donations to keep our doors open through the festive season and beyond. If you can give a little, we can give a lot, so please donate online if you are able to. Here’s how we help:
* A warm welcome and good company
* Two nutritious, hot meals 3 times a week including a delicious Christmas dinner
* Emergency Rough Sleeper packs
* A chance to shower, freshen up, get clean clothes, use a washer/dryer and have a hair cut
* A health check and treatment from a local Nurse
* Advice with mental health and addiction problems
* Expert help with housing, employment and benefits
* A way out of homelessness for good through our year-round mentoring, training, education and activity programmes.
- Food & Clothing
Our visitor reception is open to receive donations between 9.30am-2.30pm – Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays. See below for the list of items we need. If the item you want to donate is not on our list, then either we are well stocked or do not currently require it.
- Food – We receive most of the food we need from weekly FareShare deliveries. If you would like to donate food to those in need, please consider supporting the Rotherham Food Bank which is a lifeline to many local people in need.
- Clothing – We welcome good condition clothing, bags, shoes; trainers. We keep a stock of clothing for our guests to have if they need it, and the rest we look to sell to raise money to cover the centre’s running costs.
- Household goods – We are currently fully stocked with sleeping bags, blankets, duvets, pillows & sheets.
- Toiletries/Cleaning/Consumables – We are well stocked for male and female toiletries and sanitary ware, but we do often need: 1) Disposable Razors & Shaving Foam 2) Toilet Rolls & Kitchen Roll 3) Heavy Duty Bin Bags.
Shiloh Rotherham – A place of Support