We regularly publish details of God’s blessings that we are thankful for and those areas where we need your prayers. Whilst we’ll keep these areas in our prayers, we will be particularly focussing on them every Wednesday and invite you to join us, wherever you are.
Praise – God’s blessings we are thankful forFor his provision for the Christmas period, a time that can be difficult for many of our guests. We have been blessed by so many people and that allows us to pass those blessings on..
- Funds that allow us to open and feed guests on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day from the Rotherham Lions and donors to the ‘People in Need‘ appeal via Voluntary Action Rotherham
- Non Shiloh volunteers for the above days, helping our regular volunteers to take a well earned break
- A lady who offered to provide toiletries etc, from herself and her friends
- The Rotherham Shoebox Appeal which will provide hundreds of wrapped gifts for our guests
Prayer – where we need God’s help and your prayersPlease pray for the right new people to join Shiloh – we are urgently looking for the following volunteers:
- people with experience of operational management
- trustees including ones with fund raising and legal experience
- more volunteers for reception, guest and kitchen teams